- Where are you located?
- How do I get to Dolphin Quest?
- Which is faster: bus or taxi?
- Do you need to make reservations in advance?
- What are the minimum guest requirements for participating in a Dolphin Quest Encounter?
- How do I pay for my program?
- What is your Cancellation Policy?
- When do I check in for my scheduled program?
- Does Dolphin Quest provide lockers and changing rooms?
- Does the National Museum of Bermuda have an entrance fee?
- When is the museum open?
- What if I was unable to confirm a program reservation before my trip, do you offer a Standby list?
- Do you provide wetsuits during fall and winter?
- Can I take pictures with my own camera during the program?
- How can I purchase my photos?
Dolphin Quest Bermuda is located at the National Museum of Bermuda in Dockyard on the westernmost end of Bermuda.
From Hamilton, Bermuda
- Take the high-speed ferry from Hamilton to Dockyard. The trip is only a half an hour!
- Bus routes number 7 & 8 will take you from Hamilton to Dockyard.
From St. Georges, Bermuda
- Use public transportation – take the bus to Hamilton and then take the ferry from Hamilton to Dockyard or take the bus from St. Georges to Dockyard, transferring in Hamilton
- Take a taxi
- Rent a moped
The bus will take a little longer than a taxi. The bus and ferry trip from St. Georges to Dockyard will be about an hour total. The bus ride from Hamilton to Dockyard will take approximately 45-60 minutes, whereas travel by taxi will take approximately 30 minutes.
Dolphin Quest highly recommends making a reservation in advance. Make your reservations online or contact our Central Reservations office at 800.248.3316 (Mon. - Fri. 8:00am - 9:00pm EST). For International callers, please dial 540.687.8102. Please note that some programs are not available through online reservation system and must be reserved through our Central Reservations Office.
- Participants must be able to follow directions and instructions provided by the guided trainer and other Crew Members.
- Participants must be able to move about freely within the water environment. Guests must be comfortable in the water and be able to manage their movements as instructed in and around the animals while wearing required water safety gear.
- Participants must be able to physically move from one location to another by crossing sand, climbing stairs, traversing floating platforms, have mobility between standing and sitting positions, crossing slippery and unlevel surfaces both in and out of the water.
- Local weather conditions expect individuals to be able to handle heat, humidity, direct sun exposure, wind and torrential rains.
- Participants can expect to be around large marine mammals as well as marine animals within the natural environment. Our dolphins have been trained for interactions. As wild animals, their behavior can still be unpredictable.
Dolphin Quest welcomes guests with special needs and strives to meet those needs in our encounter programs at all of our locations. For more information and for our assistance in making a reservation please fill out our Contact Us Form or contact our Central Reservations office for additional information.
|Back to top|
All programs are paid for at the time of the reservation with a major credit card. Major credit cards accepted are MasterCard, Visa and American Express.
Reservations booked with an invalid credit card may be cancelled without notification.
- Any cancellations/rescheduling made prior to 48 hours of the scheduled program time will be refunded.
- Any cancellations within 48 hours of the scheduled program time will be charged the full price of the scheduled program.
- Any rescheduling made within 48 hours of the scheduled program time will be charged an additional re-booking fee of $75 per guest.
- Guests that do not show up on time for their reserved program will be charged full price.
To cancel or change a reservation please contact either our Central Reservation office (Mon.-Fri. 8am-9pm EST) at 800.248.3316 or Dolphin Quest Bermuda at 441.234.4464 (Daily from 9:30am – 4:30pm AST).
Check-in time for all programs is no later than 30 minutes prior to the scheduled program start time. If not checked in by this time, the guest's reservations may be given to a Standby guest.
Dolphin Quest has changing rooms for our guests. We do suggest that you come in your swimsuit and a cover-up, to make it easier. The closest restrooms are located at the entrance to the National Museum of Bermuda.
Individual lockers are provided with locks available upon request at no charge.
Participants with advanced pre-paid reservations are not required to pay admission to the museum.
Non-participants are responsible for the cash entrance fee to the museum ($10 per adult, $8 for seniors over 60, $5 per child ages 5 to 15; children under 5 are free).
The museum is open from 9:30 am to 4:30 pm daily.
12. What if I was unable to confirm a program reservation before my trip, do you offer a Standby list?
For guests without confirmed reservations wishing to participate in a Dolphin Quest program, please check availability by calling Dolphin Quest at 441.234.4464 or you may also contact our Central Reservation Office at 800.248.3316. For International callers, please dial 540.687.8102.
A Dolphin Quest Crew Member will be able to inform you of any availability for the day or at what time to check back for certain programs.
|Back to top|
Dolphin Quest Bermuda provides wetsuits for guests during the months of November to April at no additional cost.
No, we do not allow cameras in our programs. This is because we want you to take part in the full Dolphin Quest experience, which might be hard if you are occupied by taking pictures.
Dolphin Quest has a wonderful staff of photographers who will be taking staged and candid photos throughout your program. Non-participants are welcome to use cameras and video cameras in the designated viewing areas.
Photos are available for viewing and purchase after your program.
You may also purchase photos online after your encounter. Photos will be kept online for six months. You may also contact Dolphin Quest Bermuda directly to purchase photos if you do not have access to the online system.
|Back to top|